Cisco 300 series switch delivers the ideal combination of price, performance, and capabilities in a solution designed specifically for small businesses. This broad portfolio of affordable managed switch provides a powerful foundation to support your business network.
- Strong security features include access control lists (ACLs), guest virtual LANs (VLANs), and other advanced security features to tightly control networks
- IPv6 support allows you to move up to the next generation of networking applications and operating systems without an extensive equipment upgrade
- Quality of service (QoS) prioritizes network traffic to keep critical network applications running at top performance
- Static routing and Layer 3 IP routing between VLANs allows for communicating across VLANs without degrading application performance
- Support of Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and reduction of energy consumption by monitoring traffic and putting links into sleep mode during quiet periods
- Power-saving technology allows switches to enter sleep mode, turn off unused ports, and adjust power as needed
- Fanless design on several models allows switches to run silently and unobtrusively
- Intuitive browser-based tools provide for easy setup and management
- High performance and reliability
Get the high availability and performance you need to support vital business applications while reducing downtime.
- Advanced features
Control network traffic comes with advanced features such as quality of service (QoS), Layer 3 static routing, and IPv6 support.
- Easy setup and management
Intuitive browser-based tools, mass deployment capabilities, and consistent features across all models simplify setup and configuration.
- An eco-friendly solution
Switches optimize power usage for energy efficiency without compromising performance.